Nikon Aculon A211 7x35 Binoculars
Nikon Aculon A211 7x35 Binoculars is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.
- EMI option available.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
USUALLY SHIPS IN 24 HOURS
Pickup also available at PhotoVatika Head Office.
Usually ready in 4 hours.
The Nikon 7x35 Aculon A211 Binocular is the most compact of the full-sized options in the series, sporting a generous field of view and wide exit pupil to present the user with an easy and immersive observational experience. It is equipped with BAK4 traditional Porro prisms, a multi-coated optical path, and aspherical eyepiece lenses. These features work together to produce flat, clear, and crisp high-contrast views with accurate color rendition. Nikon's proprietary Eco-Glass optics are made of environmentally friendly lenses and prisms that don't contain lead or arsenic. The Aculon's chassis has an ergonomic design for a comfortable feel in the hand and can be tripod mounted for hands-free use or to minimize arm fatigue and vibrations. In the field, at the stadium, or roaming around town, this binocular is an ideal companion for fast glassing on the go.
- 7x power provides moderate magnification while helping to produce a comfortable exit pupil, despite the relatively small objectives, for easier low-light use
- 35mm objective lenses provide improved low-light performance versus compact models, without the bulk and weight of larger-objective models
- Traditional Porro prism design makes it comfortable to hold and presents a rich depth of field
- High-index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberrations to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- 59° apparent angle of view approaches wide-angle to minimize the appearance of visible hand shake and present an immersive viewing experience
- 488-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Large textured and slip-resistant center fast-focusing knob is easy to manipulate in cold or wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Right-eye dioptric correction enables users to compensate for individual optical prescriptions for clearer views
- 56-72mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter that enables hands-free use to eliminate hand shake/vibrations and arm fatigue
- 11.8mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Comfortable 5mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light
- Environmentally friendly prisms and lenses feature Eco-Glass that is made without lead and arsenic
- Protective textured rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip in cold or wet weather
- Ergonomic design feels comfortable in the hand
- Compact 7.3x4.6" form factor
- Weight: 24 ounces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.